Kudos for Teaching Resources at TeamTom Education

Summarizing Test Review Strategies for STAAR Reading


I don't mention it much here on the leadership blog, but I've got to take a few sentences to say how proud I am of our publishing team.

You author the best teaching resources!

Keep up the great work.

View their latest test prep resources on the teaching blog at http://teamtomeducation.com/reading-test-prep-summarizing-task-cards/

Be sure to recommend the blog to teachers you know!


And teachers are saying the greatest things...which is always more than I can say!

“My class loved using these!” -Natalie Asbury

“My class started using these today. There are so many options and ways to use them!” -Jessica C.

“This is great! Thank you ;)” -Elizabeth Liedtke

“Great for workstations and exit tickets!” -Ms. W Creative Little Learners (TPT Seller)

“This resource is great practice!” -Stacy B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Diminishers, 6 Types for Self-Reflection

How Long Should Direct Instruction Be?

Learning is an Adventure