Teachers R Heroes

Teachers R Heroes

Be sure your teachers are reminded of this more than they are reminded of...
  • lesson plans
  • due dates
  • meeting times
  • dress code
  • policy
  • bus duty
  • parent complaints
...and all the other minutia.

Celebrate your heroes and how they impact students, families, your school, and the local community. Teachers impact lives (here are 17 ways teachers change lives) in so many more ways than a mere test score.

Never miss a chance to affirm, appreciate, and add value to your teachers - the investment pays immeasurable dividends for them and for students!


Why are Teachers Important? Because they're heroes.

Consider sharing this message with an educator hero you know.

Comments

  1. I agree with you, the teachers are the heroes of our real-life because, after the parents, they teach everything to us. We should respect our teachers because if they do not teach us so much then we would never have progressed in our life. My teachers have a big hand in the success of my life, I completed my graduation from Singapore, even after that my teachers always support me. Thanks for this amazing article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Diminishers, 6 Types for Self-Reflection

How Long Should Direct Instruction Be?

Learning is an Adventure